Using MagicISO to create unattended Windows
You are here: Tutorials
> Using MagicISO to create unattended Windows
- First, you need download XP Deployment
Tools from here.
Deploy.cab You also can download
this file from Microsoft.
- Create a folder called deploy on your hard
disk. (For Examples: c:\deploy ), Extract all
files from Deploy.cab to c:\deploy.
- Run setupmgr.exe with double-clicking over
it. Now we start the wizard. Click "Next"
- Check "Create New" option to create a new
unattended file. you can modify existing
unattended file of course. Click "Next".
- Choose "Unattended Setup", Click "Next".
- Choose the Windows Version of your choice.
- Choose "Fully automated". Click "Next"
- Choose "Set up from a CD". you also can
choose to have a distribution directory, we do
not use in this exmaple. Click "Next".
- Agree to the EULA. Click "Next".
- Enter your name and organization name.
- Select display settings for destination
computers. we use Windows Default setting
through windows installing. Click "Next".