Using MagicISO to create UIF image.
You are here: Tutorials
> Using MagicISO to create UIF image?
Since MagicISO version 5.3.199 and later
supports UIF image, you can save
your disk space when backuping your CD/DVD or
creating CD/DVD image.
1. Run MagicISO
2. Drag and drop files and folders from
Browser to ISO Panel as you need.
4. Choose "Universal Image Format(*.UIF)" as
5. Enter File name.
6. If you want to encrypt and protect image
file, please enable password protection, and
7. You can select one of compression Options
as you need. Default: It is a balance between
compression and compressing/decompressing
speed. Best Compress: maximum compressing ratio.
Best Speed: It is fastest.
8. Click "Save" button to create UIF image.