Using MagicISO to rip Audio CD to MP3 files
You are here: Tutorials
> Using MagicISO to rip Audio CD to MP3 files.
- First, Insert Audio CD into CD driver.
- Click Menu "File"->"Open CD/DVD Driver",
then choose the correct CD driver.
- After clicking, MagicISO will list all
audio tracks in the Audio Panel.
button to popup "Extract to ..." dialog
- Choose the output directory, Choose "All
files" to extract all audio tracks, and Check
"Using MP3 encoder" to encode audio tracks
into MP3 format. If you only want to output
WAV format, just don't check this option.
- Click Ok to start extracting.